The recent boom in the sports soccer arena has increased the demand for playing fields which will withstand rigorous beatings of heavy and day-to-day play. NovaTurf’s systems provide some of the best indoor and outdoor applications for field competition. Our NovaTurf systems are specially designed for soccer and football, providing the utmost in comfort, shock attenuation, natural ball bounce, drainage and traction without footlock.
NovaTurf consists of a specialized polyethylene sports yarn tufted into an interliner (backing) to ensure long life in a high use environment and a rubber/sand blended infill ( or rubber only infill) to insure system integrity. This special combination provides a slower ball roll and the best in G-Max capabilities. The specialized PE sports yarn provides for more comfort and less abrasion. NovaTurf systems can be installed on a variety of bases, including on top of a crushed aggregate subbase.
- Polyethylene low slide resistant fibers that resist matting.
- Excellent traction w/o footlock.
- Materials that are UV stabilized
- System allows for inlaid colored game lines for less painting.
- System is microbacterially treated.
- Includes the NovaSoft blended infill for lower ball rebound and enhanced player comfort.
- Triple locked “microlaminate” backing system for better seam lock and dimensional stability under player stress.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor play.